- Tell me in just a few sentences about yourself and what you like most about what you do.
My name is Camryn Bintz, I am a CPA and the Controller for KPA Engineers. I like the knowledgeable people I work with and I enjoy the freedom to create a way of working that works best for me.
- What gets you most excited about coming to work?
I most enjoy streamlining processes and impacting productivity, and KPA allows me the autonomy to maximize my efficiencies while ensuring that the day-to-day operations are running smoothly.
- What makes you want to stay at KPA?
The culture at KPA is that of a family – I feel supported and encouraged to succeed. I’m also incredibly proud of our recognition as innovators and of our engagement in the sustainability of our community for a better future.
- Why does it matter to you to work somewhere that provides purpose and meaning?
Something that Rick Kasberg likes to say is that we spend more time awake at the office than we do at home. We all deserve the opportunity to work in an environment that is supportive and provides opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- What were your first thoughts when you heard about KPA?
I heard of KPA as an intern in college and had ideas of the type of company it would be before walking through the door, but I have to admit that I underestimated how much I would enjoy myself and my position. It’s amazing to see the projects that come to fruition and to learn something new about engineering every day.
- What’s your favorite part of working with the KPA team?
We work hard but also celebrate our hard work and success. I’m happy that I get to enjoy working with people I consider my friends while performing work that I find fulfilling.
- How does your current job at KPA compare with previous jobs you’ve had?
I’ve been fortunate enough to work for a number of companies that I’ve loved and enjoyed, and I think each played a significant role in preparing me for my position at KPA.
- In one word, describe your experience working with